JR-TH-04 has been designed specifically for installations in hazardous or arduous areas and as such is extremely robust.
Typical applications include the offshore and onshore petrochemical industries, the power and construction industries, for commercial locations where appearances are important or industrial premises to brighten up the working environment.
The thermo set composite moulding is manufactured using the latest RTM MIT process, giving the JR-TH-04 considerable strength and resistance to impact.
The acoustic hood has been designed to fit above all types of wall mounted phones. Smaller wall mounted phones, or intercoms can be fixed into the 650mm high by 420mm wide flat area in the back of the hood.
Recent re- styling has also included moulded-in handset graphics to the sides and a discrete flat area to the front which allows the fixing of screen printed graphics
• Polyethylene plastic construction
• Polyethylene material flammability
• Durable, lightweight, chemical tesistant body
• Excellent low temperatures impact properties
• High performance polyurethane acoustic insulation liner, resistant to mildew and rot.
• Completely maintenance free and corrosion resistant, impervious to chemical attack
• Can be used both indoors, outdoors and offshore
• Easy Clean - Scratch Resistant
• Optional colors available upon request
• Special shape for higly noisy areas
• High acoustic insulation characteristics -15dB
• Designed for corrosive and saline atmosphere
• UV resistant and suitable for harsh environment
• Easy fixing system
• Suitable for heavy industrial telephones (up to 60 kg)
• Pass-trough hole on the shelf for cables inlet
• Fire Retardant
Petro Chemicals, Industrials, Marine,Off shore On Shore,Power Generation, Public Zones,Stations, Airports,Shopping Malls,Marine,Hospitals,Universities,
Factories,Office Blocks and many more.
Operating Temperature: -30°C to +65°C
Storing Temperature: -40°C to +75°C
Materials: Fiberglass reinforced polyester (GRP)
Size: 650 * 620 * 420 (mm)